- During the re-union met up with my ex-schoolmates recently, one of them known as Chow Beng Aun shockingly said,"I couldn't believe you're a teacher until I see with my own eyes you are teaching in the class". He was not the only one can't believed that I'm in the teaching profession.
- I used to be a bad boy in a small town. When I was in the secondary school, I always got caught smoking, skipped school, fighting, punctured the teacher's vehicle tire and other nasty. So, who could believe that this crook would become a teacher.
- When I applied to be a temporary teacher(a year before enter the teacher's college), I just wore jeans pants and rockers Uriah Heep's t-shirt with long hair in style, but I'd been offered to start teach in the next day at the famous government religious secondary school in Penang, and I taught history for the form four classes.
- After I completed my teaching course, I began to teach in the Klang Valley for nearly eight years until I married and return to teach in Penang. During my early years became a teacher, I kept on dealing with my junkies friends either in Penang or KL and unfortunately I got arrested during holidays and sent to rehab. I thought that was the end of my career BUT the Almighty God provides the fortune for me as a teacher. No one dares to help me to get back this job ONLY the God determines me to be a teacher.
- Even the narcotics cops in my hometown could not believe that I'm still teaching today, and I still remembered the words by the Inspector during my detention in the lock-up, "I'll make sure that you'll be fired as you're not qualified to be a teacher!".
- Today, I'm still a teacher and I have a daughter and a wife, and we live in our own house, and besides a popular English teacher, (although I'm a Malay optionals), I'm also a silat instructor. Even though some people are still dealing with me in prejudiced, but I'm still one of the best teacher in town and there are number of tuition centers offering me for the side income.
- I've been teaching for more than 13 years as a qualified teacher and 2 years as a temporary teacher, and I just completed my first degree in USM and I'm waiting for my convocation. That's why I consider myself as a chosen person to be a teacher and I will teach forever.
Ranking Alexa 29.5.2017 - Global Alexa Rank : 617,145 Rank in Malaysia : 5,264 Sumber : SINI Rekod sebelum ini di SINI ** almost 500k global rank... go.. go.. go..
3 hours ago