- The above scenery was at the jogging track in Taiping Lake Garden. Actually the pedestrian is prohibited to all motor vehicles and there are concrete hurdle objects built to prevent the motor vehicles to enter the track.
- As you can see in the picture there are number of vehicles on the track, and I really wonder how could the cars passed inside the pedestrian, because there are concrete hurdles were built on both sides of entrance.
- I believe that the above situation was happened everywhere. That is the attitude of the sizable number of Malaysian who seem hardcore to obey the simple rules.
- What is I'm really concern is the safety of the walkers who are deserve to use the facility. As what I saw, some of the motorcyclists were riding dangerously. They seem didn't give a damn shit about the safety of others. They are young riders and known as Mat Rempit are misusing the facility, besides dangering innocent people.
- For your knowledge, the lady and the little girl in the picture are my wife and daughter, and if something happens to them, as example hit by the motorcycle, of course I will kill the rider on the spot.
- So, before anything bad happen, I'm pleading the authority to enforce the law as in order. Malaysian need to be taught lessons through law enforcement and should be done strictly.
Food Fiesta @ Tesco Tebrau 25-27 Ogos 2017 - Food Fiesta 25th - 27th August 2017 (Jumaat - Ahad) 10.00 Pagi - 10.00 Malam Outdoor Carpark (Tesco Tebrau) 011 - 1081 0408 (Sha) / 011 - 1069 9818 (Ta...
1 hour ago